Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Bahama's Here We Come!

Finally, a dance cruise. I can't wait. We will depart from Baltimore Maryland and sail to the Bahamas on Feb 16, 2014. As many of you know, Baltimore is my home town. So, I'm rounding up my dance friends in Baltimore so I can introduce my Maine dance friends. Nothing like extending the family, huh?


I am glad to have Sundancer Cruisess as our booking agent. I have done many cruises with Sundancers since 2005 and I am grateful to have Cathy and Brent from Sundancers helping me with this trip. There will be full details and cabin fees to follow, but I wanted to get the word out as soon as possible. Yet, we have only begun summer in Maine, we can't plan soon enough to get away for some sun and fun dancing on a cruise ship to the Bahamas in Feb 2014.
 
 








If you have not been on a dance cruise, here is how it works. We are a private group on the ship, and what this means it that we will have private functions for just our group - dance classes, private dance parties and a dining room setting for us all to have meals in (if you choose). Other ship passengers are not permitted in our dance spaces making it plenty fun! But the best part, is we get the enjoy the entire ship and all of the ship classes and dance parties too!


So, keep looking here or on my web page for the details! An email will be sent out too if you are on my email list. 


                                                                WooHoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment